Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!!!

Today I totally forgot it was April Fool's Day so I didn't get to do the pranks I had planned. I was looking on the Internet and found this really funny joke. Here's how you do it. If you have sink with a sprayer then you can get a rubber band or ponytail holder and wrap it around the sprayer tight. Do it tight enough so the button that activates it is pushed down. You might want to test it first to see if it works. To do that pull the sprayer out and aim it in the sink. Turn the faucet on and if it comes out of the sprayer and not the faucet then you are set. Place the sprayer facing outwards. The next person who turns on the sink will get sprayed. Today I tried that on my mom and when she turned on the sink she totally freaked out. I started laughing my head off. I also did it to my dad today and now he's all wet and he has to go meet somebody.It was pretty funny. That's basically the only jokes I've played today.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Hey Mads! I'm so glad to see some new posts on your blog! You should ask Nathan about this joke... he is famous for playing it on people (his mom, his dad, ME!) I fell for it more than once, NICE! It's a GOOD ONE! :) I got Ben for April Fool's this year by putting toothpaste in an Oreo... he can't resist oreos so I knew I would get him! And I did. Happy April Fool's!